Manitoba PNP Priority Assessment Stream : There are four streams under this category:
Manitoba Employer Direct Stream :
- You must be able to demonstrate that you will settle permanently in Manitoba.
- You must have Manitoba work Experience of at least 6 months while on a Temporary Work Permit
- You must have a permanent job offer from that employer who was been unable to fill the position with a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident. Also your employer would be offering you full time, permanent position with compensation consistent with regional wages and existing collective bargaining agreements.
Manitoba International Student Stream : Applicants must :
- Have graduated from a post-secondary program in Manitoba of at least one academic year in length;
- Have successfully applied for a post-graduation work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada; and
- Be currently working in Manitoba and have received a full-time, permanent employment offer from their employer.
Manitoba Family Support Stream : Applicants must have a Settlement Plan from a close relative living in Manitoba (a parent, child, sibling, cousin, niece/nephew, aunt/uncle, or grandparent), and must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be between the age of 21 and 49 ;
- Have a minimum of a 1 year post-secondary education or training program and received a diploma, certificate or degree;
- Have a minimum of two years work experience over the past five years; and
- Have sufficient language skills to be employable upon arrival in Manitoba.
Manitoba PNP General Stream : If you do not qualify under the Priority Assessment stream, you may be eligible for the General Stream, which works on a points system. Points are awarded for age, education, work experience, language ability and adaptability. You also must provide one of the following:
- Proof of a close family member in Manitoba;
- One Settlement Plan from distant relative or close friend in Manitoba;
- Proof that you completed at least 1 year academic program in Manitoba (excluding language-training programs) or;
- roof that you have previously worked full-time in Manitoba for at least six months
Manitoba PNP Strategic Recruitment Initiatives : Strategic Recruitment Initiatives are undertaken at the discretion of the MPNP in accordance with program needs and available resources. This category considers applicants who :
- Have received a letter of invitation to apply from the MPNP as part of an MPNP targeted promotional initiative;
- Are an adult dependent of an approved Provincial Nominee who does not meet the criteria to be included on the nominee's application; or
- Have the support of an ethnocultural community organization or a regional economic development organization in Manitoba that will help candidates arrange an exploratory visit that has been pre-approved by the MPN
- Skilled Workers
- Family Members
- Health Professionals