IMMIGRATION SERVICES: Thinking of applying for immigration to a new country ? Filing your application is the first and foremost part of the procedure which requires professional handling at every step. Check out what we offer to our clients:
- Administer detailed assessment of applicant’s education (academic and professional), professional skills/ training and work experience for Permanent Residency in the country of immigration.
- Provide immaculate assistance to client while preparing the case for immigration.
- Identify and review all the supporting documents required for submission.
- Submit the complete case with documentation and supporting evidence along with the WWICS submission report to the processing Visa Office.
- Handle all correspondence with the processing visa office pertaining to client’s case and intimate the requirements sent by Processing Visa office during the progress of the immigration case.
- Provide multi-stage counseling to the clients at various stages like on receipt of the File number, Interview, Medical, Landing Papers and on other immigration related matters, as and when required.
- Assist the client in keeping the file up to date.
- Assist client in interview preparation at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions, both at the branch level and Head Office level.
- Monitor the case throughout the processing to ensure timely issuance of visa to the client.
- Adopt ways to save time and finances by taking pre-emptive measures for possible troubling issues.
Settlement Services under Gold Package:
Immigration is just 30% of the entire transition Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized settlement and placement services to help you settle in the country of your choice. Global Placement Services (GPS) is our associate company which exclusively deals with placement & settlement of our clients. It provides complete assistance in settlement of our clients and in grooming our clients for the job market in their country of destination and finding a job for them after they land in the country.
Our Pre-Landing Services in Native Country:
- Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
- Advise Client on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
- Provide Professional Guidance on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
- Provide basic information about the destination country.
- Prepare, orient and condition clients through Employment Readiness Course for their early settlement in the destination country after the client clears the Interview at the processing visa office or gets Interview Waiver for immigration to the destination country.
- Assist them in preparing resume as per international standard format as required by employers.