Client Assistance Program provides a direct one-on-one comprehensive information and referral assistance on basic needs and safety net services.
WWICS assists eligible legal permanent residents and citizens in applying for a broad range of immigration services including guiding the clients though the citizenship process.
WWICS has been providing information and referral client assistance since 1993. Our experienced attorneys assist with obtaining temporary or permanent immigration status for executive, managerial and professional employees, as well as with other immigration-related matters. Our comprehensive business immigration legal services include assistance with:
- Determining and applying for the most appropriate visa categories for individuals who intend to stay temporarily in different countries for employment or other business-related reasons
- Preparing and processing permanent resident visas for executives and other professional employees
- Providing counsel regarding compliance with immigration laws to avoid civil and criminal penalties
- Resolving State Department matters in embassies and consulates around the world
- Providing counsel with regard to immigration needs—directly and/or through our network of attorneys licensed in other countries