The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Entrepreneurial Stream is for experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to establish, operate and actively manage a business while living and settling in New Brunswick permanently. The NBPNP is administered by the Department of Post Secondary Education, Training and Labour (“the Department”). This stream is part of an economic immigration program and is not intended for family reunification, protected persons or for humanitarian and compassionate reasons.
To become eligible, an applicant must:
- have an eligible connection to New Brunswick;
- be between 22-55 years of age; and
- have a score of at least CLB 5 in English or French; and
- have completed a minimum of two years of full-time post-secondary education after completing high school; and
- have a verifiable personal net worth** of at least CAD $600,000 of which CAD $300,000 must be liquid and unencumbered funds; and
- have at least three out of five years of experience in managing and owning a business (100% ownership);
have five years out of five of experience in a senior business management role or more; and
- be able to invest at least $250,000 CAD of your own funds to establish a business in NB.
Priority Sectors: Information and Communications Technologies; Financial Services and Insurance; Contact Centers /Back Office Operations; Health and Life Sciences; Professional Services; Food Processing; Value-added Wood; Aerospace and Defense; Advanced Manufacturing; Agriculture; Tourism
Step-1:Expression of Interest (EOI) to be submitted to New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Authorities via email.
To be considered for entrance into the pool, you must:
- meet minimum eligibility requirements;
- score at least 65 points in the selection factors; and
- present a business concept that demonstrates the potential to provide significant economic benefit to the province.
Step-2: NBPNP will select EOI with highest scores and business concept that will have economic benefits for the province.
Step-3: Invitation to Apply.
Step-4: Submission of complete application with Net worth verification report
Step-5: Selected Entrepreneurs submit a deposit of 100,000 CAD$ and a signed Performance Agreement to receive a nomination from NBPNP.
Step-6: Nomination Issued by NBPNP
Step-7: Application for Permanent Residency to CIO Nova Scotia
Step-8: Landing and Business Establishment in New Brunswick