St. Kitts and Nevis, also known in the country’s constitution as Saint Christopher and Nevis, has been independent since 1983 and forms part of the group of islands known as the Lesser Antilles, located some 2,000 km to the southeast of Miami. The Federation comprises two islands: Nevis with an area of some 93.2 Km. Sq. and St. Kitts with 168.4 Km. Sq. The official and business language is English.
St. Kitts & Nevis offers good opportunities for investors. The workforce is well-educated, English-speaking and friendly. The Government grants tax breaks, guaranteed repatriation of profits and concessions on import duties. There are no income or capital gains taxes, no net wealth taxes and no inheritance or gift taxes in St. Kitts & Nevis.
Benefits of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
- Applicant on approval gets a direct Citizenship and Passport which gives him and his family a Visa Free travel to 100+ countries across the world including countries like Canada, UK & Germany.
- Citizenship of a British Commonwealth country.
- Citizenship is for life and not revocable.
- There is no residency requirement under the Citizenship by Investment Program.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship.
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
There are two types of Investment you can apply for to qualify for citizenship by Investment of St. Kitts- Nevis. They are as following:
A) Sustainable Growth Funds (NON REFUNDABLE)
Non refundable contribution(Sustainable Growth fund or Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation) Under Sustainable growth Funds ,applicant can obtain life time citizenship by donating below mentioned amount – contribution of 150,000 USD single application, 195,000 USD for PA+Spouse+2 children
B) Real Estate Option
Real Estate Investment( $ 200,000 /400,000 investment in govt approved projects)
The applicant is required to purchase either $ 200,000 / $ 400,000 shares in a govt approved project. Shares can be sold after 5/7 years respectively. Applicant can also earn guaranteed returns on investment without any ongoing cost on investment.