Located in the north of Europe on the Baltic Sea, Lithuania offers a unique blend of multicultural influences, with a complex past and modern, cosmopolitan student cities. Home to one of the fastest-growing economies in the European Union, Lithuania offers lower living costs than many Western European countries, and its people are some of the most bilingual and well-educated in Europe. It’s also *relatively* mild, despite its northern location, and an ideal choice for nature-lovers, with a lush mix of forests, gently rolling hills, rivers, streams and lakes.
Part Time Work
The students are permitted to work along with the studies on a part-time basis. Students are allowed to work 20 hours off-campus every week.
Tie-Ups in Lithuania:
- KLAIPEDA STATE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- SMK UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES (SMK), VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- ALEKSANDRAS STULGINSKIS UNIVERSITY (ASU), AKADEMIJA, LITHUANIA
- VILNIUS UNIVERSITY, VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- VILNIUS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGIES AND DESIGN, VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Tuition fees and living costs are generally lower than in most “Western Countries”.
- IELTS not Mandatory
- Universities are well known for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates.
- EU membership means that a degree from Latvia is equivalent to other EU countries, making it easier to get credentials recognized.
- Access to all the benefits of living in a European country with lower costs than many westernized EU nations