CLICK HERE TO APPLY THROUGH OFFICIAL LINK OF NEW BRUNSWICK UAE JOB FAIR 2019 (link https://gnb.hiringplatform.ca/6343-dubai-uae-job-fair-february-12-14-2019/20635-pre-registration-form/en )
Canadian province New Brunswick is holding a job fair in Dubai (UAE) from 12-14 February 2019 to allow professional and skilled workers to meet the employers directly for jobs. However, to attend this job fair, the applicant needs to fill in an application form first, which includes all information about his/her qualification, age, work experience and financial details etc.
Located on Canada’s east coast along the Atlantic Ocean, the province of New Brunswick offers a distinct way of life and exciting career opportunities not only to local people but foreign skilled workers/professionals as well. Through this fair, the employers will be able to provide long-term jobs in Canada under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program – a program that helps skilled workers immigrate to the Province.
Interested candidates are required to provide following documents/proofs to be a part of this job fair and later on New Brunswick Immigrant program:
- Language exams, i.e. IELTS, TEF, and TCF (level 4.0 minimum on the Canadian Language Benchmarks that is almost equivalent to 0 band score in IELTS general training)
- Educational credential assessment (ECA). Candidates need to make sure that they have at least higher secondary school certification.
- Proof of work experience (letters of reference, tax documents, pay stubs)
- Sufficient liquid settlement funds
Eligible job sectors
The employers participating in this job fair are looking for:
- NOC 9463 – Fish and seafood plant workers
- NOC 7237 – Welders
- NOC 9533 – Wood product assemblers
- NOC 9619 – Factory and beverage processing labourers
- NOC 9461 – Machine operators (food industry)
- NOC 6332 – Bakers
- NOC 2271 – Flight instructors
- NOC 7315 – Aircraft maintenance engineers
- NOC 6732 – Specialized cleaners (Net Cleaning)
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses
- NOC 8422 – Silviculture and forestry workers
- NOC 8431 – General farm workers
- NOC 8432 – Nursery and greenhouse workers
- NOC 7452 – Material handlers
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- On the condition that applicant has required level of minimum qualification, language skills, and ECA report with funds availability, he/she can fill in the form online and upload their CV there for further consideration.
- Applicant’s application along with documents will then be forwarded to certain Canadian employers for jobs consideration.
- Applicant will be able to meet employers in job fair held in Dubai (UAE).
- Once the applicant gets a job offer from employer, he/she will have to apply for a relevant visa category.
- Applicant can also ask for further questions to the immigration officers available during this event.
Candidates are advised to come prepared, and bring their CVs, proof of education and language test results, if available.