Registered nurses, business consultants and accountants among those received invitation
The Canadian province of Ontario invited over 1,000 Express Entry candidates with work experience in 11 occupations in a targeted draw through Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream, which held on May 31.
The May 31 invitation round issued a total of 1,072 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence to Express Entry candidates with required work experience and Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores ranging from 439 to 469, among other key parameters.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)’s Human Capital Priorities Stream is designed to help the province search the federal Express Entry pool for candidates who fulfill the stream’s federal and provincial eligibility requirements and invite them to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence through regular draws.
Interested Candidates who want to consider for selection by the OINP through its Human Capital Priorities Stream or its other Express Entry streams, need to first enter the Express Entry pool.
May 31 draw marks the second time OINP sent invitations through the Human Capital Priorities Stream, which has now issued a total of 2,565 Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to Express Entry candidates.
The 11 targeted occupations
The draw issued invitations to Express Entry candidates with work experience in following 11 occupations.
- NOC 0114: Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0601: Corporate Sales Managers
- NOC 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0621: Retail and wholesale trade managers
- NOC 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 0111: Financial managers
- NOC 1114: Other financial officers
- NOC 0651: Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
Know your chances to immigrate to Canada permanently!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM ! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!