Accountants, Financial managers, registered nurses among those who received invitations
Ontario invites a total of 997 Express Entry candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores as low as 439 in a new Human Capital Priorities draw held on August 15.
Express Entry candidates who received Notifications of Interest (NOIs) in August 15 invitation round were required to have work experience in one of these 10 targeted occupations:
- 0114 Other administrative e services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
To be considered for selection by the OINP through its Human Capital Priorities Stream or any of its Express Entry streams, candidates are required to first submit a profile in the Express Entry pool.
They have to meet federal and provincial eligibility criteria for the Human Capital Priorities Stream before being issued a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence from OINP.
Express Entry candidates, who get an invitation to apply for provincial nomination, receive additional 600 points towards their CRS score, which effectively increase their chances to get an invitation to apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent Express Entry draw.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM ! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!