Ontario immigration invited 486 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence in latest Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw held on February 13.
The invitations, also known as Notifications of Interest (NOIs) went to eligible immigration candidates under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. Invited candidates needed to have a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 467 and 471.
A total of 10 different National Occupation Classifications (NOCs) were targeted in February 13th draw, which include:
- NOC 0111: Financial managers
- NOC 0114: Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0601: Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0621: Retail and wholesale trade manager
- NOC 0651: Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- NOC 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC 1114: Other financial officers
- NOC 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is the Provincial Nominee Program of the Ontario province. The program allows prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province to apply and receive provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
In order to be eligible to apply under OINP, Express Entry candidates need to meet the Human Capital Priorities Stream’s eligibility requirements along with having a minimum one year of continuous paid full-time or the equivalent paid part-time work experience.
With a provincial nomination, Express Entry candidates can earn 600 additional points towards their CRS scores, which enable them to get prioritized for an invitation for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent Express Entry draw.
After receiving their NOI, candidates have 45 days to submit the application for a provincial nomination to OINP.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM ! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!