SINP has issued now issued a total of 1,938 invitations over three draws
The Canadian Province of Saskatchewan held its third round of the major draws in 3 weeks on October 8 that invited a total 559 candidates who have applied for a provincial nomination through Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s (SINP) two popular subcategories – Express Entry and Occupation in-demand to apply for Canada permanent residence.
October 8th invitation round brings the total number of invitations issued by SINP to prospective immigrants to 1938 since it expanded the list of in-demand occupations from 19 to 218 under its Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand sub-categories on September 18.
Of the total 559 invitations issued, 382 went to candidates under Occupation in-demand stream while 231 invitations were issued to express entry candidates who have also registered an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile with the SINP.
The minimum scores in the SINP October 8th draw were 69 for the both Express Entry and The Occupation In-Demand Sub-Categories, which was a one-point increase from the last invitation round held on October 2.
In order to apply under both these sub-categories, applicants need to have a minimum one year of work experience in an eligible occupation related to their field of study, among other eligibility criteria.
However, a job offer in Saskatchewan and Canadian work experience are not required to be eligible.
The Candidates, who received invitations in the October 8 draw, represented the following 15 occupations:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Human resource managers (NOC 0112)
- Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114)
- Banking credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Managers in agriculture (NOC 0821)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
- Administrative assistants (NOC 1221)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 2251)
- Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235)
- Bakers (NOC 6332)
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairs (NOC 7321)
The invited candidates now have 60 days to submit their complete application for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence to SINP.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM ! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!