Portugal continues to thrive as an attractive investment destination for businesses & investors from around the globe. Top infrastructure, global connections and strategic location make Portugal increasingly attractive to both residents as well as businesses.
As an EU member state, Portugal’s superb quality of life is a big draw for those looking to become a resident of a European country. The country boasts a high standard of living in terms of work, healthcare, education, infrastructure and stability.
For high-net-worth individuals, Portugal offers one of the best Golden Visa programs in the world. Established in the year 2012, Portugal’s Golden Residence Permit Program (ARI) allows non-EU/EEA citizens to get a special residence permit in exchange for a 5-year investment in Portugal.
The Portuguese Golden Visa program is one of the Europe’s most successful residency-by-investment programs due to the given reasons:
- Investors can choose from a range of investment options that will give them both permanent residency and qualify them for Portuguese citizenship in 5-6 years.
- The best part about the permit is that the investors only have to spend around seven days per year in Portugal to maintain their residency, while still enjoying all the benefits of being an EU resident such as visa-free travel in the Schengen area.
- After obtaining Portuguese citizenship, one can live and work anywhere in the EU/EEA and get the world’s 4th best passport.
- Portugal is one of the world’s most safest and stable countries and offers excellent quality of life, world-class healthcare and education facilities along with rich & diverse culture.
Who is eligible for the Golden Visa?
Anyone except Portuguese and EU/EFTA citizens can apply for the Golden Visa after completing a suitable investment into Portugal.
Available investment options
- Creation of at least 10 jobs by opening a company OR
- Acquisition of real estate with a value of at least €280,000 to €500,000
The applicant needs to maintain the investment for a minimum period of five years. He/she also must spend at least seven days in Portugal during the first year, then not less than 14 days in each subsequent 2-year period.
For foreign business owners and investors looking for access to the European Union and a powerful passport, Portugal’s Golden Visa is the best option as it gives them unlimited access to the EU. For those who wish to live, do business and travel to the EU beyond the 90 or 180 days of visa-free access, a Portuguese residence permit may do the trick.
WWICS – OFFERING A VIABLE PATHWAY TO APPLY FOR PORTUGUESE GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM
World’s largest immigration group – WWICS is offering professional services to the investors/businesspersons to transform their dreams into reality and become a global business person under the different mobility programs since 1993.
For high-net-worth individuals, who wish to enter in EU through Portuguese Golden Visa, WWICS brings an exclusive TRANSFER ELECTRIC VEHICLES INVESTMENT (TEVI) program. Under this program, applicant needs to make a minimum investment of €125.000, 00.
For further information, share your details by filling in the form. Our team of investment experts will review your eligibility & guide you at every step of the way: from the first consultation till obtaining your Golden Visa!!