The E2 investor visa is a non-immigrant visa designed for foreign entrepreneurs of countries that have a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States. E2 investor visa allows foreign investors to enter and work inside of the United States based on a substantial investment in a legitimate enterprise.
The E2 visa is generally issued for two or five year periods and can be renewed indefinitely as long as the business concerned is viable and generating “more than enough revenue” to support the investor’s family.
Program Highlights and Benefits
- Unlimited number of extensions
- Investor’s spouse and dependent children under 21 years old may be included
- Investor’s spouse can apply to work anywhere in the U.S.
- Expeditious processing: U.S. E-2 visa can generally be obtained within 3 months
- Free high-school education for children in the U.S. with E-2 visa and in-state college tuition rates
- E-2 can have the potential to be converted to EB-5 over the course of time
- Investor and dependents may spend time in the U.S. without being subject to world-wide income tax
OBTAIN USA-E2 VISA WITH TERIYAKI MADNESS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
For high-net-worth individuals, who wish to enter in US through E2 Visa program, WWICS brings an exclusive TERIYAKI MADNESS INVESTMENT PROGRAM. Under this program, applicant needs to make an investment of USD 300, 000 in popular US chain of restaurants – Teriyaki Madness (“TMAD”).
As the E-2 investor, you will:
- Invest USD300,000 in a newly formed Teriyaki Madness restaurant with one other E-2 Investor in a location chosen by TMAD Experts
- Participate in distributions from income of your restaurant
- Participate in any gains and receive the balance of your capital account if you and the team ever decide to sell
- Class A Members will receive 80% of the income distributions from the restaurant, half of which belongs to you
The E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside there. Some of the E2 treaty Countries are – Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt, Jordon, UK, etc.
Many countries in the world including China and India do not have an E-2 treaty with the USA. In such circumstances investors can obtain citizenship of Grenada first and then apply for a USA E2 Visa
For Further Information, Help, and Advice Contact WWICS!!
WWICS’ team of specialists has over 26 years of experience in immigration and resettlement services. The organisation has helped thousands of people to study and work in the United States and other countries across the world.
If you would like to explore the E2 visa route, please get in touch with our expert business immigration lawyers by filling your details and let us make your immigration procedure hassle-free, smooth and seamless.