USA Skilled Worker Visa

Workers who have less qualification than the one required by EB-1 and EB-2 visa categories can obtain the legal permanent resident status of the US by apply for EB-3 visa category. Three types of workers are covered under EB-3 visa category:

  • Skilled workers have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in their field
  • Professional workers having a minimum of US baccalaureate degree or equivalent
  • Low skilled workers

Free Online Assessment

Free Assessment

Get your profile evaluated to know your chances to settle abroad

Feedback & Support