Vanuatu, officially the Republic of Vanuatu is a Pacific island country located in the South Pacific Ocean.
The archipelago, which is of volcanic origin, is 1,750 kilometres (1,090 mi) east of northern Australia, 540 kilometres (340 mi) northeast of New Caledonia, east of New Guinea, southeast of the Solomon Islands, and west of Fiji.
- INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Vanuatu citizenship can be obtained by making a non refundable contribution to the country
NATIONAL ECONOMIC FUNDS (NON -REFUNDABLE)
Non refundable contribution includes Donation and Govt fee.
Vanuatu has the only Citizenship by investment program in the Asia-Pacific Hemisphere. The programme offers one of the fastest citizenship and second passport programmes available for investors.
Citizenship by investment in Vanuatu is available to applicants who invest from $160,000 into a local development fund. The investment requirement is $160,000 for a single applicant and $210,000 for a family of four plus fees.
Applicant pays only 1 due diligence fee for entire family. Applicant will pay separate due diligence fee only when dependent parents are added to the application.
** Legal and Professional fee is applicable.
- KEY BENEFITS OF VANUATU CITIZENSHIP
- Vanuatu passport gives visa-free access to 129 countries and territories including the United Kingdom, Schengen Area and Singapore.
- There are no restrictions on dual citizenship and there is no requirement to visit or reside in the country to retain a passport.
- Fast Processing as citizenship can usually be obtained within 30-60 days.
- Applicants can add most of their family to their application (children under 25 years old, parents aged 65 and above).
- Vanuatu is a member of the Commonwealth and its citizens are considered Commonwealth citizens granting them additional rights in the United Kingdom and certain Commonwealth countries.
- Vanuatu has zero corporate tax; it also has no income tax, no capital gains tax, no estate tax, no wealth tax, no withholding tax, no gift tax and no other personal income taxes.