An island in the North Atlantic separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George’s Channel, Ireland is the second-largest Island of the British Isles, the third-largest in Europe, and the twentieth-largest on Earth.
Ireland is a popular international students destination offering a high level of education that is recognized throughout the world, combining a fantastic higher education experience with historical cities, beautiful scenery and a unique heritage.
Education is compulsory for all children in Ireland from the age of six to sixteen or until students have completed three years of second level education, including one sitting of the Junior Certificate examination. Primary education commonly starts for four to five years old.
English Language Proficiency Requirements:
For UG (Diploma) 5.5 with not less than 5.0 in any module
For UG (Degree) 6.0 with not less than 5.5 in any module
For PG (Diploma) 6.0 not less than 5.5 in any module.
For PG (Degree) 6.5 not less than 6.0 in any module.
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- University of Limerick
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Cork Institute of Technology
- University College Cork
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- Griffith College Dublin
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- Galway Cultural Institute | Galway Business School
- Irish Business School Dublin
- Shannon College of Hotel Management