A breathtaking architecture, amazing history and marvelous travel landmarks, makes Hungary amongst the most beautiful countries in Europe. It is also considered as one of the safest places to live in the world. The Citizenship by Investment option that was launched in 2012, can help a person to make a living in Hungary.
Benefits Of Program
- Inclusion of qualifying family members, including parents, without age restrictions.
- No requirement to travel to Hungary. Applications can be lodged at the respective Hungarian Consulate.
- Fast processing leading to EU permanent residency for life in under 30 days.
- No physical residency requirements.
- Fully guaranteed investment returned in full after five years.
- Free movement throughout Europe’s Schengen zone.
For Hungary immigration, minimum investment various from program to program and from business to business.
- Duly completed and signed application form
- One recent passport sized photo to be attached
- Copies of previous visas, valid for at least 3 months prior to departure
- Passport with at least two blank pages
- Copy of the reservation of the return ticket for the intended travelling time
- The travel medical insurance policy is to be secured
- Cover letter for explaining purpose of visit
- Proof of financial stability
- A short profile of the applicants working place
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy
- Current bank statements
- The invitation letter from the partner company in Europe (if applicable)
The Investor Residency Bond Program does not have any set criteria for applicants in terms of personal net worth or management experience. However, the Hungarian administration officers reserve the right to request an interview meeting with the applicant, which can be exercised at random.
Main applicants must provide a set of standard documents proving their source of income and accumulation of personal net worth.
Program includes the purchase of special Hungarian government bonds in the amount of €300,000 with a maturity of five years. At maturity, the original capital is returned to the investor without accrued interest. In addition to the investment, applicants are also required to cover all processing and visa application fees. To further guarantee the investment, applicants may wish to obtain a Letter of Bank Guarantee by the issuing bank. Additional fees by the bank may apply.
An extremely attractive financing offer is available for a one-time fee of €125,000 to clients who wish to leverage their capital. The loan is initiated and repaid at no further cost to the investor. Standard government fees are applicable in addition to the financing cost.